samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
Tank looking good bro. I was so tempted to pull the trigger and get that fixture. Good job. ;)

Get this fixture for your final upgrade. I can tell you it has the growth, color and par you needed for your sps. Someone on RC did a par reading on these fixture, even on sand bed, the par is fantastic. I see my gold hammer bleaching near sand bed....darn!

Last edited:

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Sam what is total 100% wattage of the ATI/LED fixture?

Which coral is this? Looks freakin awesome!
img4623c.jpg

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
Sam what is total 100% wattage of the ATI/LED fixture?

Which coral is this? Looks freakin awesome!

Rich, i have the 3x75 led with 8x54watt powermodule. Total wattage is 657 if i didn't miscalculated. Not all are on at the same time and certainly not max out so. Your not using 657 at all time.

It's a red planet if i'm not wrong myself...lol! I didn't edit the picture at all. I used imageshack for upload this time instead of photobuck, it looks much better with the pic quality :)

Want to trade me something nice....hahahha! you probably have that in your tank already.

Last edited:

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
We be all dead before he gets tp a "final upgrade"...

Nice pics...

:scratch::scratch::scratch: I'm not sure with all this :beer::beer::beer::pimp::pimp::pimp: and other bad habbits he has:skull:....Hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so we'll out live him. I gotta wait for his super clearance sell.....A dollar for purple monster frag......haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Nice Sam! That abrolhensis hasn't done anything for me but encrust :) I can't wait for the tips to explode. How do you like the ATI T5/LED?

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
Awesome tank Sam, thanks for sharing.

Thank you Tony! How's your tank doing? I thought you had a thread but i couldn't find it.

Nice Sam! That abrolhensis hasn't done anything for me but encrust :) I can't wait for the tips to explode. How do you like the ATI T5/LED?

Tx Rich!!! Mine is the same, didn't even grow a centimeter, just some encrusting.

ATI Hybride is awsome! The color, growth, coverage, controll, you name it, it's got it all. Any color you want to see....love the color from the moment it turns on to the moment is turns off. The night view and day view is awsome. Super bright, it makes your coral "want" to grow......lol!!!!

How's your red slime issue, my tank has been on and off.....darn, can't seem to get rid of it......probably my issue of feeding too much, with too much fishes....hahhaha!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: