Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Hi folks - new to the hobby and new to the forum but would like to attend the swap. Unfortunately I can't quite figure out how to RSVP. I'm not seeing the "RSVP button" mentioned in the original post. Any help guys? Thanks in advance

Hiya! You don't see this option at the bottom of the first post of this thread?

6463735166140416.png

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks but...

Thanks ward and widdy! Unfortunately the link isn't there? Odd as the original post cuts from "product samples" straight to the list of attending members?

Could my using a mac have something to do with it? - I'm not the most tech savvy person.

If its not too much trouble, can someone post the direct paypal link? I wouldn't want to miss this...

Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Thanks ward and widdy! Unfortunately the link isn't there? Odd as the original post cuts from "product samples" straight to the list of attending members?

Could my using a mac have something to do with it? - I'm not the most tech savvy person.

If its not too much trouble, can someone post the direct paypal link? I wouldn't want to miss this...

That is odd. Doubt the Mac is an issue as we have a good amount of members using Macs as well. Try clearing the cache to your web browser and re-loading the page again.

No trouble, but there's a box on the first post that allows for multiple tickets to be purchased. Bypassing that will only allow for 1 ticket purchase. Will this apply to you?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I keep checking back to see if it's a glitch but the RSVP link still isn't there.

I did want to bring someone - can you post the link for me? Maybe I can just purchase twice and have my user name on the list twice - for my guest?

This is obviously a sign from the gods I shouldn't be reefing...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is odd. Doubt the Mac is an issue as we have a good amount of members using Macs as well. Try clearing the cache to your web browser and re-loading the page again.

No trouble, but there's a box on the first post that allows for multiple tickets to be purchased. Bypassing that will only allow for 1 ticket purchase. Will this apply to you?

Soooo?.. uh, I never activated my account and uh that's the reason the RSVP link wasn't showing. Widdy, thanks for you help and time man. I'm a dunce

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
One question though, if i have some frags to offer, how to i go about advertising them? or does most the swapping go on, on site?

You need to post a new thread in the FS forum and mark it as SWAP sale...all swaps/sales between members are prearranged before the actual swap. There will be many vendors at the swap that will be selling livestock and dry goods.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Perfect, thanks! This is my first swap ever and i am looking forward to it!

One question though, if i have some frags to offer, how to i go about advertising them? or does most the swapping go on, on site?

Swapping & trading between members is pre-arranged before the swap.
The only folks permitted to actively sell at the swap are the vendors you will see at tables at the swap.

You can start a thread in the Spring Swap Forum ( look up top on the blue info bar under 'forums' and pick the 'Spring Swap Forum' ) and start a thread in there.
You can either offer them for sale or for trade and let folks know what you are looking for to trade.

It's also always nice to donate a frag or 2 ..or 10 (;)) to the donation bins at the front of the room. We (MR) sell them for a nominal price to members. If you choose to donate any please mark on the bag what they are and your screen name so we know who donated them.

liverock

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
mostly frags and coral, some supplies, a few fish and inverts, and some good times with other reefers. if coming bring a small cooler to keep your frags warm and safe, lots of cash( some vendors take credit) and feel free to ask questions to learn more about your tank and livestock.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: