Vic8361

Rating - 100%
142   0   0
I've been real lazy lately. It' about two weeks. Now it's going to be a pain in the but to get the cup out without spilling any. I'll do it in the morning. I stopped using socks because it's hard for me to bend down and then I would leave them in to long without changing.

Vic8361

Rating - 100%
142   0   0
I cleaned it this morning. Here are some pics of my simple set up.
resegytu.jpg
a4ydahev.jpg
etevedur.jpg
dunu6ava.jpg

Vic8361

Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Thanks Sam, no I didn't quarantine them. Thank God so far I haven't had many losses. I bought a powder blue a while back and didn't make sure it was eating regular food. It never ate just picked on the rocks and is lost it. The powder brown was the last fish I put in but I made sure it was eating. He's eating like a pig and so far so good. That was my last one 25 fish and that's it. I've been feeding very heavy like 6 to 7 times a day I hope to keep them for a long time. I see you set up another tank how is it goog?

Vic8361

Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Very nice Vic. The tank is looking sweet. Feeding 6-7 times daily?!?! Your fish must be very fat :)
Thanks Rich,
yes they are very fat my grandkids call the green coris wrasse grandpa I wonder why, LOL I feed a little bit of pellets about five times or more a day I also feed one good feeding of frozen I've been using reef frenzy and mysis.
Hey Rich how do I post the video from youtube?
I had to use tapatalk through my phone and the quality of the video isn't as good.

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
Thanks Sam, no I didn't quarantine them. Thank God so far I haven't had many losses. I bought a powder blue a while back and didn't make sure it was eating regular food. It never ate just picked on the rocks and is lost it. The powder brown was the last fish I put in but I made sure it was eating. He's eating like a pig and so far so good. That was my last one 25 fish and that's it. I've been feeding very heavy like 6 to 7 times a day I hope to keep them for a long time. I see you set up another tank how is it goog?

I see. I didn't quarantine my new fishes, ick kill all except for one ugly *** sixline. Trying to add a few new fish and see how it goes. Came down wih ick, and looks like recovering. Soaking everything in galic :).

Feeding 6-7 time, your worst than me....hahahha. I feed 3-4 times a day now :)

Coral wise I'm doing good. Everything is growing. Keeping my par in check :)

Vic8361

Rating - 100%
142   0   0
I see. I didn't quarantine my new fishes, ick kill all except for one ugly *** sixline. Trying to add a few new fish and see how it goes. Came down wih ick, and looks like recovering. Soaking everything in galic :).

Feeding 6-7 time, your worst than me....hahahha. I feed 3-4 times a day now :)

Coral wise I'm doing good. Everything is growing. Keeping my par in check :)
glad it's recovering now. I have ick in my system it's just not killing them now, after putting in the powder brown they ramped up a bit but so far so good.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: