Seacilian77

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have to sell/ trade or know where I can locally find 1/4' clear netting?
I need a piece 24" x 48"
I want to make a tank cover to hold a small wrasse.
i'd prefer a trade and meet someone new on the island into reefing.
Thanks

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Crazy year for me guys I was hoping to do something a while back but that obviously never happened lol. I was trying to redo my basement to hold meetings but it's tough to get help so it's like half done. I haven't even been on MR since that last time I posted until now. I would def like to get something together next year. If anyone wants to help out I can offer corals etc for your help,sheet rock/tiling I would have no problem hosting regular meetings a few times a month. JPellica you have a tank yet?

B.BASH

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Lets go si lets get this together i think first meet should be at a public pl if anyone is interested pm me info when we have enough people we'll sched a time and pl to meet and take it from there

Seacilian77

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
incase anyone local has not seen my post. i have a 1-1/2" Picasso for trade. I want a hammer or something anyone may think is appropriate. I have a torch and frogspawn already. Unless someone wants to up the ante I may trade a mating pair of clowns. PM your email or number and I can send pic's.

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I'll be around probably all week if anyone wants to trade frags, I'm in Great Kills and have lots of goodies from mid range to high end. Also have some equipment and stuff I can trade, carbon,gfo,frag plugs etc. Too much stuff lol. Also looking to get a card game either this Sunday or next if anyone plays let me know. I would like to have a regular game with local guys.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: