jayblock

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Ming as u can see i have made mutiple attempts to get on the list as i am unable to rsvp in the manner you would like. I hVe also messaged josh privately to request assistance. I plan on coming to the swap amd driving over an hr. Please ensure i am going to be admitted without any problems and can pay at the door.

Last edited:

ming

LE Coral Killer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
Ming as u can see i have made mutiple attempts to get on the list as i am unable to rsvp in the manner you would like. I hVe also messaged josh privately to request assistance. I plan on coming to the swap amd driving over an hr. Please ensure i am going to be admitted without any problems and can pay at the door.

When you login from a browser on the computer, can you check the "Club" on the top right corner and make sure it shows Club: Manhattan Reefs?

ming

LE Coral Killer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
I don't see the link to purchase tickets. I'm really excited and want to go, can you help??

Bottom of the first post
Should look like this
5Azp70.jpg

jayblock

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Ming, i am on the club manhattan reefs but something that is odd is when i log in and use the forum drop down and click on "Fall Frag Swap 2015" it will give me this pop up:

jayblock, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I don't understand !!!

Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Ming, i am on the club manhattan reefs but something that is odd is when i log in and use the forum drop down and click on "Fall Frag Swap 2015" it will give me this pop up:

jayblock, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I don't understand !!!

Did you activate your account when you signed up? You should've gotten an email with a link to activate your account. It's been awhile since I've signed up, but with all the forums there's an activation process. Check your email or spam folder for it.

jayblock

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
its been a while and i don't have any activation email left in my trash or other folders. Im able to log in, post stuff but I'm not activated? well how to i go to see if i am activated or reactivate my account.

Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
You'll probably have to request for a activation email to be resent. But honestly, not sure if that's the issue.

I would create a new account, ACTIVATE it and see if you can purchase tickets for the swap. This way at least you'll secure a ticket(s) for this coming weekend's event and fix your primary account another time.

Paul B

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Just got home fro the SWAP. Had a great time, met some old friends and heard the speakers. I think Christine's talk about "Eating your Reef" was one of the most interesting talks I have ever heard at one of these events. I enjoyed it immensely.
I couldn't stay for the drawing of the prizes so I hope people got what they wanted.
I was extremely happy to see Kathy there, she looks great.

BAD FISH

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
I had a great time , despite josh following me around trying to buy all the frags I wanted. I threw him off and said I liked something I didn't and ran away. When I came back the piece I really wanted was still there (that never happens). the vendors had some nice pieces and really reasonable prices. wish I had the room for everything I wanted, but got some cool sps where I can cram it in until I upgrade. Also met some new people ,Well done everyone just wish more people came out to support our community

Trio91

New Jersey Reefers Club
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I enjoyed myself as well, purchased 3 frags and came home with 7 (with all the freebies given out) they really looked out for the jersey boy tonight....just wished I would've one something from the raffle....did take some coral dip n "$100.00" green fish net (j/k on the price)

Just finished glueing n plugging my frags

Thanks guys

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I had a great time , despite josh following me around trying to buy all the frags I wanted. I threw him off and said I liked something I didn't and ran away. When I came back the piece I really wanted was still there (that never happens).

Hold on man, let me restate what I told you! I get to see the vendors setup at every event and despite the temptation I don't cherry pick anything. I wait until the show opens and go around and have the vendors put my requested items in the back. So you were basically just drooling over the super fat eagle eyes I bought from Dan Rigle and then the nice SPS from Kyle at Dr. Mac (note: there were more than one of the items I bought at each vendor).

So if you can't deal with the fact that I like the same corals you do, well, you can come over to my house and say it to my face!!!

More than likely I will give you some free frags of the said corals as that's what I am about.

So next time man, YOU stop stalking ME! :wink1:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: