vio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
271   3   0
Dip? Can you elaborate? Do you mean dipping coral in Coral RX or some Bayer solution? OR are you talking about something else?
thanks
P.S. Can you post some full tank shots?

Full tank shots , i need to do more , i will try.
My problem is.........i keep change it. Now agai .....most frags.lol
some " old" pics.

Attachments

• 274.jpg
    274.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 302
  • 5b5.jpg
    5b5.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 298
  • 5b5_11.jpg
    5b5_11.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 298
  • 5b5_4.jpg
    5b5_4.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 291
  • 5b5_1.jpg
    5b5_1.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 297

vio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
271   3   0
Vio how you doing

I am good,
Thank you , for ask me.
My tank i doing great, OLD rules , who is strong ( SPS) is great , who is weak , sorry for they ( SPS).
I still run 12 pumps in my display tank + dual return.
Right NOW i work on Aqua de Light Mille, crazy color , grow FAST, i will frag in few months. i got 4 colony grow so fast, i feel bad to frag NOW.
In few weeks i will post some pics.

STRIPERVIPER

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.8%
161   2   0
Homewrecker

When will the Homewrecker frag sale be? The WD I got from you is doing great and has amazing colors under my lights (T5/ Radions) and was afraid it would lose color without the Halides but its coming along nicely. Been trying to be patient and not jump on other sales because I know the Vio frags will be chunky and HEALTHY.

vio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
271   3   0
When will the Homewrecker frag sale be? The WD I got from you is doing great and has amazing colors under my lights (T5/ Radions) and was afraid it would lose color without the Halides but its coming along nicely. Been trying to be patient and not jump on other sales because I know the Vio frags will be chunky and HEALTHY.

i may have some options , you have to stop by first.

vio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
271   3   0

New updates.

So far NO more H.W. sold out.

Sorry.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: