Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I'm clicking on the top, which brings me to reefs.com, where are the drop down (tabs) to find for example, For sale/trades? Right now I'm clicking on an existing sale item in that area, then clicking home to back up to the entire listing. The link would come and go on the webpage.
Also, how does one send a private message now? all I can find are conversations.
Where are the messages listed? How does one communicate for sales/trades now?

Signed Noob.

Last edited:

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0

Attachments

• B1A133DD-241F-45AC-8573-5D11E7903EAA.png
    B1A133DD-241F-45AC-8573-5D11E7903EAA.png
    79.5 KB · Views: 57

Geraud

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Would it be possible to make sure the list of sub-forums is properly visible from the top forums menu? It looks like a subset of it are there (and more likely just the reefs.com forum, not the local one), and I finally found the "Nudibar" by scrolling down past everything else to have access to the complete list of forums.

This is for the desktop version of the site.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Would it be possible to make sure the list of sub-forums is properly visible from the top forums menu? It looks like a subset of it are there (and more likely just the reefs.com forum, not the local one), and I finally found the "Nudibar" by scrolling down past everything else to have access to the complete list of forums.

This is for the desktop version of the site.

This should be resolved now, please check.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: