Juano908

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Here you go guys, here is a step by step of the reef upgrade I did after the move this past winter. Thank you to all the local reefers that held my corals and my good buddies Rich and Luis that helped me through the whole process. It was something else but very much worth it at the end of the day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rachid,
Congrads on your daughter and your new setup buddy, tank is looking awesome!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Juano908

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Thank you for the kind words brotha. Not sure if you saw that rainbow I got from you. Still doing well and thriving!

Yeah, looking really nice...I knew you'd take a good care of it.
Hopefully you'll still have it when I'm ready to have a tank again.
The WD I got from you is in great hands too and thriving.

Keep up the good work bro!!!!

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
204   0   0
Congrats on the birth of your daughter!!! New tank looks great and the build is coming along nicely. What are the dimensions on that bad boy?
Frank

What’s up Eddie. Thanks again brotha. Love the dimensions of this bad boy. 96 inches wide, 30 inch deep and my favorite, only 24 inches high. Makes maintenance and any changes to the tank a lot much easier. I almost never use a stepper my tank anymore.

Rating - 100%
204   0   0
Feeding the beast today!

4191d21cb21acc38203d01c81858f002.jpg

editour2

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Nice.video with good tips. You guys practicing soctal distancing. ....lol.
I purchased a new frag tank which should be arriving in a few weeks. You gave me a good idea on where to transfer the frags temporarily while I set up the new tank.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: