Fish Finder

Co-Founder
Vendor
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
My new fishy arrived yesterday finally. Dripped him slowly for about 5 hours. Once i placed him in the tank he was breathing very heavy and i was worried. Right away he went and hid behind the rocks. I checked on him hourly to make sure he was still up right. When i woke up this morning he was up and swimming around the tank. I am going to try to see if he will eat today when i feed my anthias. As of now so far only two fish in the tank. Hope he dose well because he is a great looking fish. What do you think? Pic's are taken with the light's off.

IMG_2700.jpg

IMG_2701.jpg

Fish Finder

Co-Founder
Vendor
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Nice fish,but 5hour drip.. Doesn't the oxygen level in a bucket almost disappear after an hour, unless the drip is fast...

When dealing with rare deep water fish you have to do everything slower then normal fish. Though what you say is tru. He came in with at least 10G of water in his bag. The container i used can hold up to 25G. When i was done there was about 20G of water in there. As long as there is water movement like what i had with the power head that was in there the fish will b fine.

Fish Finder

Co-Founder
Vendor
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Some new quick pics with the light's on. Will get better one's soon when i get around to cleaning the glass lol. Today he also ate for the first time. He ate 7 mysiss shrimp :)

IMG_2716.jpg

IMG_2717.jpg

Fish Finder

Co-Founder
Vendor
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
do all deep water fish need to be "puncture" if they inflate caused by difference in water preasure?

Yes all deep water fish need to be punctured (fish coming from over 400ft down). That's why when buying the fish you need to make sure your getting it from a good source. From 400ft it take's the fish and the diver min of 5 hours to slowly come up and decompress.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: