• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Well I now have a 14g biocube courtesy of Galantra cycling with 10 lbs of rock and a mixture of black and white reef sand courtesy of House! Can't wait to take pics and post them in the morning.

More to come.............

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
IMG_4571.jpg

Well here is the long awaited pic. Damsels are in isolation Direction of the tank might change drastically depending on the survival of the clowns I got on monday at Oceans Gallery. They are too cute and this might turn into a Clown RBTA tank with a little surprise as well ;) Will update further in a little bit, after the lighting upgrade. Now I need a skimmer LOL.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Not yet, we need to find out after the lighting upgrade. The PC lighting is ok but it does heat stuff quite a bit. In such a small tank the fan is trying to keep up but is getting a workout LOL

I am going to upgrade to 3 powerbrite LED strips and see how that looks, all will be 50/50 and maybe I will upgrade the moon lights as well.

Chraddam

ALL AROUND BAMF
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Not yet, we need to find out after the lighting upgrade. The PC lighting is ok but it does heat stuff quite a bit. In such a small tank the fan is trying to keep up but is getting a workout LOL

I am going to upgrade to 3 powerbrite LED strips and see how that looks, all will be 50/50 and maybe I will upgrade the moon lights as well.

Dude, as far as smaller tanks go, I find those powerbrite LEDs amazing-i run mine12-14 hours/day, the corals LOVE it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: