img_4801.jpg

img_4800.jpg

img_4809.jpg

img_4808.jpg

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
The skimmer is well built, I am impressed and the fit is perfect. The only thing I am concerned about is the skimmate production. I am still breaking it in so I will have pictures of that once break in is complete. All in all a very well built piece of equipment.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Here's my newest problem. I thought the lights had burnt out, so I planned on making an LED fix for the lighting. Saltwater Critters got me some power brites and I am in the process of installing them. Well after getting things pened etc, I found something wierd. It's not the bulbs at all. There is something wrong with the ballasts and one of the wires was not in too good of shape. Looks like it was melting. So needless to say all the lighting got removed yesterday and the Blue LED's were installed. All in all about an hour worth of work once I figured out what and where everything did. The moon lights are the only thing I am keeping from the original lighting. The Blues make this thing glow! Can't wait for lights on to take pics!.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Moved the clowns in this tank to my 34 Solana. Nothing left in this tank. Took some huge losses with a tank move in the big tank. Deciding on breaking down this tank or keeping it running, and if I leave it running what to put in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: