jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I have a huge Frogspawn in my tank. Easily 35+ heads, I bought it with 22 heads in December. The Coral is getting large and I'm upgrading to a larger tank in June(picking it up today tomorrow though). It is in a JBJ 28 and the new tank will be a 65 RR. As of now the frogspawn is about an inch from the top of the water, but sitting under the actinics. My question is do you think I should frag it or let it grow? It will get more room in June if the coral doesn't grow to crazy.

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Anthony I was thinking the same thing. I have fragged Branching corals in the past and for the growth to return takes awhile, as in how fast it is going. I think I might keep it as the main center piece, I need to post up a pic.

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Anthony I was thinking the same thing. I have fragged Branching corals in the past and for the growth to return takes awhile, as in how fast it is going. I think I might keep it as the main center piece, I need to post up a pic.
Good idea :starfish::starfish::starfish::starfish::starfish:

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
cut it. before u know it it is back to the same size. buy different corals cuz when u put it in the bigger tank u will want the room to add more corals. u dont want one huge colony of frogspawn. and the rest of the stuff tiny. cut it down to a decent size and with the money u buy new corals.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: