Lee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Just placed my $419 order (ouch). I was hoping for bigger discounts, but a lot of the things I bought weren't discounted at all, even after the group buy rates...but every little bit helps. Thanks for setting this up AJ!

jpellica

AKA Fraghunter
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
true every bit helps but I have to say this is the worst bulk buy I have ever been on. 1 dollar off most stuff and you have to spend a crap load for free shipping. I also have to say that BRS seems like most of their products are white label stuff meaning like when you go to Vitamin Shoppe and by their brand its a dollar less but not sure your getting the same purity and same grade stuff. I mean come on Super high grade GFO? Really? I go with it but not sure if I meaning suckered....

Lee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
true every bit helps but I have to say this is the worst bulk buy I have ever been on. 1 dollar off most stuff and you have to spend a crap load for free shipping. I also have to say that BRS seems like most of their products are white label stuff meaning like when you go to Vitamin Shoppe and by their brand its a dollar less but not sure your getting the same purity and same grade stuff. I mean come on Super high grade GFO? Really? I go with it but not sure if I meaning suckered....

Funny, I recently bought some of the Super High Grade GFO when I bought a reactor from BRS. This was before this group buy. I don't really know if it's any better than the regular grade stuff, but it did take care of an algae problem I was having in a matter of days.

jpellica

AKA Fraghunter
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Thts just the GOFO clearing up your problem not Super anything. Not only that but I saying the dont create or market anything they take a lot of stuff we could get elsewhere bring it over from China and slap there label on it. Not complaing just thinking the price on this stuff is a bit on the high stuff for such a generic product. my 2 cents

AJ1080

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am actually pretty happy!! I won the BRS Weekly Order Refund Contest. So my $246 order was free!!!!

Rub it in.

I was actually a little dissapointed on some stuff as well.

They call the dry rock there own but theres no discounts on that.....Only one type had a discount.

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
LOL sorry!

It is actually very easy to see what your prices will be for the most part before the GB is activated.

If you see how they price things. The items that you get discounts for quantity purchases are the ones that get discounted. And you get the best price they have.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

AJ1080

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rub it in.

I was actually a little dissapointed on some stuff as well.

They call the dry rock there own but theres no discounts on that.....Only one type had a discount.

Work has had me in a stupor, The rock was actually discounted.

Anyway, its actually cool to see that someone here won the free order. Congrats bud.

Finally got time to place my order so I finished it up this morning.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: