cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I never did hear back from them. I guess it is too late. I had tried to purchase from them in the past and communication was an issue they just pretty much bashed my setup and didn't really offer any help. Oh well.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
I never did hear back from them. I guess it is too late. I had tried to purchase from them in the past and communication was an issue they just pretty much bashed my setup and didn't really offer any help. Oh well.

Very surprised! My only issue with John is the shipping method is through USPS which is the worse on The Rock. He always answered all my question in a timely manner. Must be the pressure of the holidays.

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I sent John a message today to see if he was able to extend it or not (5 mins ago)

CMantis, I would guess that he may be spending time with family/etc and may be slower getting to emails.

I send him maybe 1-2 emails a day for the entire span of this GB and he's always answered within 2 hours or around 5am.

Cmantis, I also suggested that you just order the inverts that are a part of the quick crew. I honestly think it would be easier and save time.

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Good deal!
John said he will extend the gb again!

GET YOUR ORDERS IN NOW.
ORDERS HAVE TO BE IN BEFORE 5 AM

Get your hermits .40 CENTS. Pods for the lowest price I've seen, all other CUC items

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I think we are pretty close to 200. If we don't meet the actual cap then we just split the cost of individualshipping (john is very very nice to do this since the actual cost to ship this huge box overnight is much more than 28$) which at this point is less than 4$. Still way cheaper than everyone spending 28$ on their own.

So, if we don't meet the cap, ill ask John to put the 28 on my bill. Then we will split it up whenyou pick up. it'll be like 3.50 or less if more joins. And nothing at all if we get like $80 more worth of orders

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I got an email saying I can still get in. Problem is my tanks are in NJ. You think I can put the hermit crabs into a bucket for a day or two if I can't get down there until later in the weekend?

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
I got an email saying I can still get in. Problem is my tanks are in NJ. You think I can put the hermit crabs into a bucket for a day or two if I can't get down there until later in the weekend?

depending on what u r getting and how much water John is putting in,
ask OP whether he can shell out some water to dilute the toxin in your bag. If so, it generally is OK for inverts to survive harsh environment.

make that free shipping happen.

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Yayayayayay, we should have exceeded the cap!

John will send me the shipping details around 5am or later tomorrow morning after he ships out our package.

As soon as I get the tracking numbers I will send:
Tracking number
My address
My phone

To your pm box and ask that you text /pm me so I have your cell and real name so I can let you know when it arrives.

Ill have a few snacks, and drinks out.

George

The only good crab:
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Ok, my order is in, too. I am mounting a full frontal attack on my algae and cyano problems!

JCS will be picking my stuff up and I'll get it from him.

Thanks, William, for arranging this!

George
--

George

The only good crab:
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
As soon as I get the tracking numbers I will send:
Tracking number
My address
My phone

To your pm box and ask that you text /pm me so I have your cell and real name so I can let you know when it arrives.

Ill have a few snacks, and drinks out.

Soooo... que pasa? Is it in the air? Has it landed at JFK yet? lol

When I was "in the business" (freshwater but) a million years ago (in the 80s) I used to be able to pick up a shipment from Florida right at the airport, so the livestock was literally only hours in the bags. But I know the USPS is involved with this order, so our critters will just have to sit at the airport until tomorrow. lol

George
--

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Hey George,
You should have a pm in your box. I just got home from vacay so using my laptop instead of my cell to send mass pms was an easier task.

The package is in the Florida facilities atm according to the shipping info.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: