Status
Not open for further replies.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
It is all through paypal unless you want to give me cash (but with paypal at least you have a record/receipt). The credit option is through paypal you can fund it in two ways - either from a credit/debit card or from a checking account linked to paypal or credit in your paypal account.

TommyP

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I may be interested in getting these for my 55. I currently have 2 hydor koralias 750's and 2, aqueon 250's that are placed in my tank. I do not have any controllers or anything fancy like that.

Would I benefit from purchasing one of these units instead? If my tank had no circulation pumps, how many of which would be sufficient. Mostly LPS but starting to slowly enter the SPS world.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
If you don't find the answer to your question here you can also search the web for other group buys that have already ended to get input from people that already have them but hopefully someone here can help.

TommyP

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
If you don't find the answer to your question here you can also search the web for other group buys that have already ended to get input from people that already have them but hopefully someone here can help.

Thank you so much. Will anyone be able to pick up this unit for me if they go and pick up their own. I am in the smithtown/kings park area - Suffolk County LI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: