SlamaJama

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.3%
152   1   0
paypal.gif

mschriskim

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I have to write one bad new here and I am really sorry.

Today I just found out my new born daughter need a urgent surgery on Monday early morning. Cannot write too much detail on here so when I am in little better condition I will use PMs for detail.

Due to this I am not able to ship the box this Friday 13th for Sat 14th delivery but I will ship it out 20th for 21st delivery. I will confirm this with gforce.

If this adjusted time does not work out for you let me know I will process refund.

Again I am really sorry.

Thanks

Chris

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
No problem. I might want more stuff anyway. I hope everything works out for you and your daughter. That comes first. If you need anything just ask.

Kasei

ReeferGoneMad

I Smoke Live Rocks
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
its no prob. Family comes First. espescially when its ur baby girl. i give my condolences and hope all is well with your daugther and u. like pseudo said we might want more and this gives us a chance to save up those $. Hey its even a perfect date cause we are having a frag swap around that date so maybe we can get them from geforce if hes going. Thanks

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I have to write one bad new here and I am really sorry.

Today I just found out my new born daughter need a urgent surgery on Monday early morning. Cannot write too much detail on here so when I am in little better condition I will use PMs for detail.

Chris congratulations on having a baby girl and our prayers are with you and your family. I hope all goes well and take as long as you need during this difficult time.

-Steven

coralcrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
97   1   0
Good luck chris, i am going to have to back out of this group buy, because i don't have the time to pick up my frags next week. Can you do me a favor and just hold my frags till the next group buy? lmk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: