stingnyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
TopNav.gif

I'm organinzing a BUCKEYE Field Group Buy for the MR Frag Swap. We will receive 10% off all products listed on their website, in order to qualify for the discount we must have a minimum purchase of $500. The items will be shipped to 1 location and distributed at the frag swap on the 21st.

ALL ORDER MUST BE RECEIVED AND PAID FOR BY SUNDAY OCTOBER 15TH AT 10PM.

I will provide the amounts due (including shipping) and payment information after a few orders are placed. Thanks

http://www.buckeyefieldsupply.com

-Steve

Last edited:

stingnyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I'll kick-off the order:

stingnyc
2x Carbon block cartridge - The Chlorine Guzzler- $21.98
3x USD2-pack, Sediment Cartridge, 1 Micron- $22.50

HOUSE
1x Color changing mixed bed DI resin cartridge, refillable - $18.00
1x REEF CENTRAL Special - $18.00 2.5 lbs (two refills of standard 2.5 inch by 10 inch vertical housing) color-changing mixed bed, nuclear-grade DI resin.
40 feet of red RO tubing- $.15 per foot
1x 100 gpd Filmtec RO membrane - $45.00

BC
20 feet of red RO tubing please $.15 per foot

ming
(2x) 2-pack, Sediment Cartridge, 1 Micron - $7.50 = $15
(2x) Carbon block cartridge - The Chlorine Guzzler - $10.99 = $21.98

masterswimmer
1x Add on DI kit with color changing resin - $38.00
1x 10' x 1/4 inch OD tubing, blue - $0.15 = $1.50
1x REEF CENTRAL Special - $18.00

SlamaJama
1x Carbon block cartridge - The Chlorine Guzzler - $10.99
1x 2-pack, Sediment Cartridge, 1 Micron - $7.50
1x REEF CENTRAL Special - $18.00-color-changing mixed bed, nuclear-grade DI resin.

prattreef
3x Carbon block cartridge-The Chlorine Guzzler-$10.99

deanos
1x REEF CENTRAL Special (color-changing mixed bed, nuclear-grade DI resin.) - $18.00

vancey
1x 2-pack, Sediment Cartridge, 5 Micron - $5.50
1x REEF CENTRAL Special - $18.00 2.5 lbs (two refills of standard 2.5 inch by 10 inch vertical housing) color-changing mixed bed, nuclear-grade DI resin.
1x Float valve, adjustable - $14.90

Last edited:

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Steve,

I'd like the following

Color changing mixed bed DI resin cartridge, refillable - $18.00

REEF CENTRAL Special - $18.00 2.5 lbs (two refills of standard 2.5 inch by 10 inch vertical housing) color-changing mixed bed, nuclear-grade DI resin.

I am showing ~$80.40

LMK if this happens and when/where to pay.

Thanks

House

stingnyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Steve,

I'd like the following

Color changing mixed bed DI resin cartridge, refillable - $18.00

REEF CENTRAL Special - $18.00 2.5 lbs (two refills of standard 2.5 inch by 10 inch vertical housing) color-changing mixed bed, nuclear-grade DI resin.

I am showing ~$80.40

LMK if this happens and when/where to pay.

Thanks

House

Jim,

I'll update the amount owed with iscount and shipping later. Thanks

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
I'm trying to find out the difference between these two items:

Add on DI housing - $28.00 Comes with mounting bracket, screws, and two 1/4" straight quick connect fittings.

And this:

Add on DI kit with color changing resin - $38.00 Couple this with your existing RO unit for ultra-pure water! Comes with clear housing, refillable mixed bed color changing resin cartridge, mounting bracket, screws, and two 1/4" straight quick connect fittings.

It seems to me, the only difference is the inclusion of the color changing resin. However, the site description obviously varies.

Thanks for your help.
Russ

Rating - 50%
1   1   0
swimmer - you are right. They are identical, except that one includes a filled refillable DI cartridge.

(Some jargon for you: "housings" are those clear or opaque containers that hold "cartridges" within them.)

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
swimmer - you are right. They are identical, except that one includes a filled refillable DI cartridge.

(Some jargon for you: "housings" are those clear or opaque containers that hold "cartridges" within them.)

Thank you Russ.
I'm trying to figure out exactly what I need to order. I have a 6 stage RO/DI already. The DI is not refillable. I want to add a vertical mount, refillable DI chamber.

The two items above (in my previous post), I think will do that (one includes the DI resin).
However, you have listed the following as well:

AND:

Color changing mixed bed DI resin cartridge, refillable - $18.00 This mixed bed deionization resin cartridge is refillable, and comes filled with nuclear grade resin that changes color as it exhausts. Fits standard 10" housings.

My question is, the RC special, does it come in a cartridge like the 2nd one above? If not, do I need the cartridge or does the DI resin go directly into the housing?

I believe the following will be EVERYTHING I need (I don't want to buy a duplicate cartridge).

Add on DI kit with color changing resin - $38.00 Couple this with your existing RO unit for ultra-pure water! Comes with clear housing, refillable mixed bed color changing resin cartridge, mounting bracket, screws, and two 1/4" straight quick connect fittings.

10' x 1/4 inch OD tubing, blue - $0.15

Russ, thanks for your patience.

Russ

stingnyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
hi all,

please help me verify your orders. thanks

stingnyc
2x Carbon block cartridge - The Chlorine Guzzler- $10.99

HOUSE
1x Color changing mixed bed DI resin cartridge, refillable - $18.00
40 feet of red RO tubing- $.15 per foot

BC
20 feet of red RO tubing please $.15 per foot

ming
(2x) 2-pack, Sediment Cartridge, 1 Micron - $7.50 = $15
(2x) Carbon block cartridge - The Chlorine Guzzler - $10.99 = $21.98

masterswimmer
1x Add on DI housing - $28.00 Comes with mounting bracket, screws, and two 1/4" straight quick connect fittings.
1x Add on DI kit with color changing resin - $38.00

SlamaJama
1x REEF CENTRAL Special - $18.00-color-changing mixed bed, nuclear-grade DI resin.

prattreef
3x Carbon block cartridge-The Chlorine Guzzler-$10.99

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Steve, thanks for staying on top of this. I know it's confusing. However, the items you have listed for me I believe duplicate some things. I'm waiting for Russ to respond to my questions. I WILL be ordering, I just need to have some things clarified before I finalize it.

Thanks,
Russ

stingnyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Steve, thanks for staying on top of this. I know it's confusing. However, the items you have listed for me I believe duplicate some things. I'm waiting for Russ to respond to my questions. I WILL be ordering, I just need to have some things clarified before I finalize it.

Thanks,
Russ

thanks

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
2-pack, Sediment Cartridge, 1 Micron - $7.50
Carbon block cartridge - The Chlorine Guzzler - $10.99
REEF CENTRAL Special (color-changing mixed bed, nuclear-grade DI resin.) - $18.00

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: