T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

I can aclimate them for you. I will go home and put the bags with my frags in my tank. then either I can take the bus to your house or I can get a ride and aclimate them for you.

I am not against meeting on any of the dates suggested.

S

Satchmo

Guys, you're killing me. Pick a date and stick to it. I work a lot of weekends and have arranged to have the 15th off. I can probaby change it but have to know now.

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

DallasNYC, DragonWrasse, and Satchmo are the only people not in the sps deal. I say if all three of them are cool with the 8th then we should have everything together. is josh saul cool with having the logical deal at his house too?

this way everyone will get to meet more people.

I know dragon wrasse is from NJ so that might be a problem.

[ January 31, 2003, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: The Great Rupert ]

L

logicalreef

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
lol! I guess sometimes it has it's advantages being in a small town without people to really coordinate with for meetings

Don't worry about my end at all guys, I can ship whenever. And selling time is no biggie for me, by Wednesday, the site will be wiped out and I'll be fragging and growing for another month.

The only important thing on my side before I ship is knowing where to send it
So, 8th, 15th makes no difference to me at all.

Peace, Bryan

L

logicalreef

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SUMMARY AS OF 5:52pm 1/31/03

DallasNYC - $85.00 - PAID
SWW1268 - $62.50 - PAID
The Great Rupert - $52.50 - PAID
DragonWrasse - $43.00 - PAID
Satchmo - $85.00 - PAID
BrianH - $32.50 - PAID

TOTAL at $360.50

breakdown is $312.50 of that for the zoos +

$8.00 for an add on for Pete.

$40.00 for add on for Kevin

UPDATE ON PIECES SPOKEN FOR :
1L, 9L, 11s, 3L, 18L, 2s, 3s, 18s, 8L, 5L, 15L, 20L, 7L, 5s, 10s, 15s, 13s, 14L

TENATIVELY on HOLD until House of Laughter tells me to list em - 6s, 14s

[ January 31, 2003, 06:13 PM: Message edited by: logicalreef ]

DallasNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
the 8th is good for me.

BrainH - Im sure you can get in on the deal as long as you place and pay for your order with brain (thelogicalreef.com) before he ships. If we go for the saturday (the 8th) delivery, I'd think your deadline would be the thursday night before. (check with Brain)

Brain offered some pieces for us to choose from which are posted on page 5 AND he will be posting another 60 or so on his web site this saturday.

SWW1268

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
On p.7 Dragon said he won't have access to the net until after the weekend, so I guess we won't know about the date until Monday. Hope that's OK for everyone.

L

logicalreef

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Manhattan Reef group buy final tally :

Completed 1/31/03

DallasNYC - $85.00 - PAID
SWW1268 - $62.50 - PAID
The Great Rupert - $52.50 - PAID
DragonWrasse - $43.00 - PAID
Satchmo - $85.00 - PAID
BrianH - $32.50 - PAID

TOTAL at $360.50

breakdown is $312.50 of that for the zoos +

$8.00 for an add on for Pete.

$40.00 for add on for Kevin

UPDATE ON PIECES SPOKEN FOR :
1L, 9L, 11s, 3L, 18L, 2s, 3s, 18s, 8L, 5L, 15L, 20L, 7L, 5s, 10s, 15s, 13s, 14L

A very appreciative Thank you to all those who helped support me.

TG- the pieces could be taken down now as I will be listing all unspoken for ones on my site. Thanks for all the help with the photos.

Peace, off to HTML world

Bryan Kile

SoS

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I never got back. I don't have the room for the planned purchase I had. I barely have enough room for what I have now. Bryan's zoo's are growing to everything there attached to three rocks at once. I can't move any of my rockworks without hurting a zoo :( . My frag tank has been put on temporary hold. I see there was plenty of people to order anyways.

Enjoy them I do....there the best morphs around.
night005.jpg

night004C.jpg

[ February 02, 2003, 01:43 AM: Message edited by: SoS ]

L

logicalreef

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Ok, so I am seeing that 2/8 looks good. Can someone get me Josh's shipping info if that is still where it's needing to be shipped?

Thanks, talk to you soon, Bryan

SWW1268

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
OK! I think we've got it all together now.

The meeting will be held this Saturday, 2/8, at noon. Thanks to Joshsal, we will be meeting at his place in Union Square with folks from the other group buy. I'll PM the address to the participants of this buy.

Thanks to Crakeur for offering us the use of his place, but we won't need it for this go-around. Hopefully, he can help us next time. Crakeur, would you be able to join us at Josh's place? It would be great to have you there. Just let me know.

Bryan will be sending our stuff to Josh's place on Friday night for Saturday morning delivery. I'll PM the address to him. If you have any last minute orders, please let Bryan know. He sells more than just zoos -> www.thelogicalreef.com

Thanks everyone. I look forward to meeting you all.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: