S

Satchmo

Anyone interested in doing some trading for the Logical meet? Me gots:

Metallic green hairy shrooms
Orange Monti dig
Yellow polyps
Pink Sarco
Scooter blenny

...off the top of my head, that's the stuff I know is currently fragable.

DallasNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I'd be interested in the Orange Monti dig. and Pink Sarco.

For trading, I have two types of creme colored leathers, blue shrooms, green bumpy shrooms, xenia, two types of creme/green zoos and green star polyps.

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I don't really hgave all that much. I have ablout 5 types of macro but I will only trade the stuff i didn't get from house. I have green sheet algae and a weird calerpa that is similar to grape. I also have a brand new biowheel pro 60 unit, A digital dual stage temperature controller, and cash to make the difference.

satchmo, I'd deffinatly be interested in any shrooms and wuldn't mind any yellow polyps.

dallas I would like just about eveerything you have. Specificly i would like the GSP, any shrooms or zoos, I also should get some xenuia seeing as I got AT LEAST 4 xenia crabs as hitch hickers.

C

Crakeur

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
stay away from satchmo's frags. they are all steroidal monsters that grow like wild and cannot be controlled.

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
I will bring some pulsing Xenia (one spoken for by Kelly), 2 bags of macro (3 different types growing now - one spoken for by dragonwrasse) some pink star polyps that have neon green edges (one spoken for by Dragonwrasse) and two mounted Capnella trees.

Will consider trades or cash

See you all saturday.

Jim

S

Satchmo

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Thanks for the promo Crak
approve.gif

Who emailed me? AGuzman83- which one of 'yall is that? I have three requests for the Monti, but I don't really have that much (colony's in a nano). For the sarco... I recently fragged it several times and can get another small piece or two, but I don't want to my colony to look like a leper. Let me take a good look at the tank when I get home and I'll let you know exactly what I can bring. The interested party who has what I don't wins. Whoever I miss, I'll hit ya up next time. Oh, and GSP. I've got GSP too.

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
satch and dallas if you aren't interested in any of my stuff how much do you want for your stuff?

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
I should mention that I will trade thwe bio wheel pro 60 for about 2 frags and the dual stage digital temperature controller for 3 or 4 frags.

S

Satchmo

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
OK, I can bring one good frag of the digitata, which can actually be snapped in two for whoever's interested (grows fast anyway). One lobe of the sarco. Again, that can be cut up. I'll bring a few of the green shrooms and whatever other oddball things I can grab. I guess we'll sort it all out Saturday. Rupert, I don't want your money. I'll bring at least a shroom for you and you're welcome to whatever's left for the small price of being in my eternal debt.
devil.gif

What I would like to get is LS. If anyone can spare some from a well-established bed of Southdown (or similar grade) sand with kickin' life, I'll trade/buy that. Looking to boost the DSB on my new tank. I have lots of dry Southdown to replace it if you want. Let me know.

Looking forward to this, guys. Who's bringing the beer and hookers?
thumb.gif

SWW1268

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'm interested in Satch's orange monti and House's pink star polyps. I have this tiny frag of Garf's red epizooanthus I can trade and, of course, cash.

DallasNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
TGR, Im not really interested in anything you have (yet) I made a small franksenstein rock for you with a little cutting everything, the xenia is on a seperate rock.
http://www.manhattanreefs.com/users/00000012/frankenstien.jpg

I would think we all should have some good frags to trade in a few months, maybe you can make it up them.

Here are the other frags I have to trade..

Blue Shrooms...Biggest shroom is about 1 1/2" incheswide, the middle one is about the size of a dime.
http://www.manhattanreefs.com/users/00000012/blueshroom.jpg

Bumpy Green Shrooms .. Biggest one is 2", & 4 tiny ones
http://www.manhattanreefs.com/users/00000012/GreenBumpy.jpg

Small Finger Leather:
http://www.manhattanreefs.com/users/00000012/finger_leather.jpg

Small Sarco Leather:
http://www.manhattanreefs.com/users/00000012/sarco_leather.jpg

Im interested in Satch's Orange Digitata and SWW's Red Epizoos (are they hardy? I thought you needed a gorgonian for them to live with?)

SWW want to break that Orange Digi in half?

SWW1268

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Dallas,

I just got the red epi's last week, so I don't know if they're hardy or not. They're doing well so far. They didn't come with a gorgonian and I don't have one. Instead, they look like they're growing on a branch. Since I just got them, I don't have a whole lot of them, but I'll be glad to trade some with you later.

As for the Orange Digitata, I think you have some zoos that I want! ;)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: