• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

christobree

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
<font color=red> Unfortunately I might not be able to make it but I will try my best to be there. So far there's:

<font color=blue>House of laughter
4angel
Tom s
Erik 2003
Neo ta
Aaron
Christobree(If I can)

<font color=turquoise> Are all of you still in?<font color=teel>

<center>

ISLANDREEFANDFIN

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi house.. glad to see your still interested... are there any other fellow manhattan reefers that are coming so we can get an idea of how many guys/girls are coming so that we have a good variety of livestock in.

please try and give us an update..
thanks
Rick

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I am, unfortunately looking a little doubtful. I really want to go but i dont know if i can take a whole day getting out there and back on public transport when i should be at home making a stand for my 15 gal tank.
hope i'm not letting you all down.
Aaron

ISLANDREEFANDFIN

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Andy
The X17 will leave you either at Richmond ave and Nome ave intersection which is the easiest way up to us or at Richmond hill rd and Marsh ave intersection either one is within a 5-10 min walk. Give us a call and I will further assist you with exact directions 718-697-7333
Nick

E

erik2003

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe I am still in. I will need you address however.

Thanks

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
firstly, sorry i didnt make the group buy, i just had to do some routine tank set up stuff which is not as fun as stocking the tank but kind of important anyway.
Just thought i'd ask, do you guys have a 30Gal high (24X24X12) tank that is drilled?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: