• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

P

Pedro

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL,

I really don't know what the big secret is. If he wanted to sell, i would imagine the exposure won't hurt. What is he selling? Illegal stuff? lol.

Anyways, i will see how this turns out and then maybe i'll give it a go.

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
not a secret, its not a store, its at a guys house in his basement. I just feel uncomfortable ginvig his adress out. i know i wouldnt appreciate if someone posted my info on a public forum without my concent. its not as if you can go and walk into this guys place like you would say fishtown or something.

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ok guys no one really got back to me so im gonna move it till next saturday aroudn the same time.

Get back to me if you want to come.

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
hey guys, i asked who can make it on saturday, and only 1 person got back to me by friday. I have to make an apointment and let him knwo how many poepel before hand so i dont wanan wait for the last minute to make plans. I figure ill give everyone 10 days or so to get back to me.

So yes this weeks is obviously off and if you wnana go next weekend let me know

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
ill confirm it on tuesday or wed when everyone has had a chance to respond and i cna give the guy an accurate estimate on how many are coming.

I think im just gonna have everyone meet at the place, its only 4-5 min form my house and this way poepel may come and go as they please and wont have to wiat on everyone to show up to go. Also the place is tight and maybe not everyone at once will work better. Ill ask him what he prefers

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Guys, im not sure why its such a big deal to have me email you the address privatly and not make it public. I dont want peopel showing up at his house at random ya know. I also forgot to ask him if he doesnt mind me posting it so id rather just keep it this way. What the big deal?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: