• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Ok, doesn't look like there is anymore interest. House, are you still in?

Wasabi - Pohnpei P-636
Me - Pohnpei P-624 and P-629
Mike - D-100

Would everyone be ok with Saturday delivery? If not, I could always bring it to work (Manhattan) and people could pick it up then. Let me know, thanks.

Rebels23

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Okay guys, I spoke to Barry, and I am looking to receive shipment either Monday or Tuesday (Barry will be in the hospital after that). What day is good for you guys?

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Hi Rebels23,
If pick up is during the day, then either day is fine.
If pick up is at night, then Monday would work better for me.
Rebel, please email me your address or contact number for the pick up, thanks.

[email protected]

Okay, I'm a bit slow! I just realized that you probably meant for Tues or Weds arrival since no one ships on Sat or Sun.
Same holds true, Tues night is bad for me. Tues or Weds during the daytime or Weds evening would work out.
Thanks Reb.

[ June 19, 2004, 02:52 PM: Message edited by: pecan2phat ]

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Okay guys, I just spoke to Barry. It is scheduled for Tuesday delivery. Shipping charges came out to $69.45. I asked Barry to just run everyone's CC again for the shipping charges to make things simple. Barry says we have up to Monday to add more clams if we want (I think there is room for 4 more clams). So if anyone else wants in, I need to know by Sunday night.

As for pickup :

1) You can either swing by my house Tuesday morning (I live in Queens)
2) I can meet you in Manhattan (where I work)
3) Or I can acclimate it and hold it for you until you can come pick it up.

Thanks guys.

Rebels23

[ June 19, 2004, 04:31 PM: Message edited by: Rebels23 ]

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
hey pecan,

no, the shipping is set, so adding more will not increase anything. I live in Rego Park Queens, and I probably won't head into Manhattan until 11:00.

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Thanks Reb,
I'll shoot by about 10:30, no later than 10:45 on Tues. Can you PM me your address and a contact number in case I can't find your place? Or shoot me an email with the info.
[email protected]
Also wanted your opinion on the smaller sized clams. 1.5" - 2", seems like the ultra grades are always sized that small, have you had any success with clams that small? A while back, I tried a 1.25" gold maxima with no success even with DT & Koralvite feedings, then it also could have been the source of the clam. (Dr. Fosters)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: