• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
New stock. Anyone interested in any on clamsdirect.com ?

C

ccny

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Might be interested. Would like to get a couple more people though if that'll mean a lower shipping charge. Too bad the really bright blue maximas are out.

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Ok guys, I've let Barry know that we will be doing a group purchase. I've placed my order for P-624 and P-629. Just log onto the site, and place your order (do not include a shipping box, that will be calculated to your cost at the end). Make sure in the Notes section to mention that this is part of the group buy by Rebels23 on ManhattanReefs.Com. Barry and I will take care of the rest.

I am a bit busy at work right now, but I'll post again tonight with more details and everything (shipping, pickup date...etc.)

House, believe me, I have begged Barry to let us see the livestock before he posts it, but he wants to give everyone a fair chance.... :(

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey Wasabi,

Actually, this is how we did the last group buy. You can actually place your order right now on line (don't add a shipping box). Just pay for the clam you want. I then work with Barry to split out the shipping cost, which he then tacks on to your order, and we decide a shipping date.

Just make sure to add a note in the "NOTES BOX" when you checkout, that this is for the group buy on manhattanreefs. Barry will know what to do from there on.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: