FMF0331

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
199   0   0
Had an opportunity to see the Blade in action.
I was not impressed one bit.
In my opinion it looks like garbage, another fixture/gimmick that AI just threw together to suck the money out of your wallet.

Markbluereef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had an opportunity to see the Blade in action.
I was not impressed one bit.
In my opinion it looks like garbage, another fixture/gimmick that AI just threw together to suck the money out of your wallet.
Ok, well I ordered the 30” grow from BRS. Im running it on a 36” tank. The build quality is very sturdy, it paired up instantly with the app, has great color. Im running it with AI Primes. All shadowing in the tank is gone. I may sell the primes a order the glow. A few Youtubers have reviewed them and the par is quite strong. 1 blade would grow LPS and 2 would grow SPS no problem. Currently running them at 60% and they are very bright. They compare the light to T8s?

Attachments

• 20766626-8B9D-4D1E-BBE7-08DDEED5D44A.jpeg
    20766626-8B9D-4D1E-BBE7-08DDEED5D44A.jpeg
    120.5 KB · Views: 0

FMF0331

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
199   0   0
Ok, well I ordered the 30” grow from BRS. Im running it on a 36” tank. The build quality is very sturdy, it paired up instantly with the app, has great color. Im running it with AI Primes. All shadowing in the tank is gone. I may sell the primes a order the glow. A few Youtubers have reviewed them and the par is quite strong. 1 blade would grow LPS and 2 would grow SPS no problem. Currently running them at 60% and they are very bright. They compare the light to T8s?
I'm happy for your happiness

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: