• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
pecan2phat said:
Somebody in Mineola just bought an AP701 :scratchch

Let's see Barr Aquatics beckett, Bubble King ext-300, now Deltec AP701 all running on the same system. Some guys have too many toys :grumpy:

Damn!!!, there's something wrong with that guy:smash:

Pierce, with 3 of the "best" skimmers running on your system, we NEED a DETAILED report in comparison to each other....with lots of pics. Please:biggrinpa

stingnyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
pecan2phat said:

Let's see Barr Aquatics beckett, Bubble King ext-300, now Deltec AP701 all running on the same system. Some guys have too many toys :grumpy:

wow!!! how does he like it? have you seen it running yet? hopefully it will be f/s soon so i can buy it :)

Rborgia

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
pecan2phat said:

From the guy on RC???

If so, I was considering that. I wont be ready for another year though after construction, so I figured I should wait...

nice...

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
jackson6745 said:
Damn!!!, there's something wrong with that guy:smash:

Pierce, with 3 of the "best" skimmers running on your system, we NEED a DETAILED report in comparison to each other....with lots of pics. Please:biggrinpa

I know, that guy is nuts.. He needs help because his wife will kill him when she finds out how he much spend on skimmers in the last 12 months.

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
cali_reef said:
I know, that guy is nuts.. He needs help because his wife will kill him when she finds out how he much spend on skimmers in the last 12 months.

I have an itemized bill of detail for her :smokin:

Every 3 months, I go frag shopping in Mineola without too much resistance :D

So can I bring over my ER CS8-2 RC so that you can try the only skimmer that you have not experimented with yet :p

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
stingnyc said:
wow!!! how does he like it? have you seen it running yet? hopefully it will be f/s soon so i can buy it :)

Believe me, I was drooling at the AP701 but I'm kind of committed to something a little bit bigger. 6 months old, not a scratch on her. I told Pierce to put the seatbelt around her :D

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
stingnyc said:

Okay, this super rare skimmer will be up for sale one day but no price yet, just come see it and make offers:lol:. looking to get more than retail becuse it is rare in this area. Easy to keep!! and I am sure one look you will not be able to resist.

Sound familiar?:shhh:

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
pecan2phat said:
I have an itemized bill of detail for her :smokin:

Every 3 months, I go frag shopping in Mineola without too much resistance :D

So can I bring over my ER CS8-2 RC so that you can try the only skimmer that you have not experimented with yet :p

You know no bribes are needed for me to give away frags to Asian reefers:smash: . well, most Asians anyway.:banghead:

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Now I got to see those in action. When you're home and not home ;) Can a system handle that much skimming? In two days, you probably won't have anything to skim, lol :banghead:

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
ctxmonitor said:
Can a system handle that much skimming? In two days, you probably won't have anything to skim, lol :banghead:

I don't belive that!! My Barr Aquatic skimmer has not skip a beat taking crap out of the tank.

Come on out here, I owe you a few frags anyway (no, not for being Asian) :).

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
cali_reef said:
Well, I think the you'll have to show us some pictures so we can decide if you can be part of the "Asian reef geek" crew (so far the "crew" consist of Steve and David).:groupflip :biggrin:

What about me??? I'm with the asian crew:screama:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: