savage

Reef for life. .
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Savage is in ok , after reading your little it's only 10 bucks line under your avatar I see we gotta get you a permission slip real fast lol

Know need I just have kenconnect to back me up...I just have him call me about emergency with his tank which he need my help... And if I purchase anything I just blame him for it..Lol..

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Hi5
I'm pretty sure chief was referring to all the damn drama that goes on there. It will be a day of hearing stores talk crap about each other lol

Trig hit the nail on the thread, I mean head. The LILFS drama queens will not get my hard earned money. What with all the trouble they cause here and the things they say about this site and me and the private threats I have received. Long Island can kiss my pale white ar........... feet.

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Is the blanked out word Arabic?? Hey chief I didn't know these things happened and I'm not siding with any of these stores or entertaining any saltwater babble ! I'm just shoppin for what's worth buyin and getting out to places I have never been to.

On the same note a few months later I will setup a local trip to hit the local stores so at some point I would like you to join us .

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: