TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Hi5

Trig hit the nail on the thread, I mean head. The LILFS drama queens will not get my hard earned money. What with all the trouble they cause here and the things they say about this site and me and the private threats I have received. Long Island can kiss my pale white ar........... feet.
lol yea it made me not want to live there so now I'm moving again. It's a special kinda place. It would be nice to go into a store and not get the 5th degree about what other stores you go to,who you know and hear a $#!T talk fest. It is what it is. Competition is brutal out there. Terrible place to be in business really. I'll most likely pass on this 1 as well unless I have absolutely nothing else to do that day but that is highly unlikely. I will def be down for a get together with a bunch of guys though at some point in the future.

Imbarrie

PADI Dive Inst
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I think only the people talking crap have problems with drama out here.
I have never found these stores to be a problem but I'm not looking for a problem.
I know the owners and employees of competing stores and they are respectful of that.

After running a business it is clear to me that a business will not make it difficult for customers. I know plenty of customers that make a problem for businesses.

Last edited:

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Ok guys lets ease up a little bit and relax its snowing outside and i just did a water change and spot fed my corals , so now im enjoying my coffee and i really see no harm in this trip except to our bank accounts so lets figure out what our trip is gonna be like .

Is anyone apposed to the idea of hitting atlantis first ?

Rating - 100%
141   0   0
@ saltwaterinbrooklyn so true we are going out to have a good time meet other members and see wat corals we can pick up and to see wat stores out there have to offer..

@ Alex..lol..I guess that's y he was asking me wat color was the wheels on my lil girls jeep to make sure he wears the correct helmet..lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: