strgazr27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
It amazes me that individuals will act in such a manner. This was an act of a SPINELESS LOSER. Whatever his/her intentions or hopes where may they come back to him in spades. I hope Don has insurance. Perhaps we all owe Don a visit and spend a few bucks. Help him recover whatever he may have lost monetarily and also show support.

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I guess so the guy been in business 35 years first time this happin to him he is not going any where but now I hear they are getting some fancy cameras so I hope next time they catch the a&&hole just not right in my book

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
What are you talking about a book ..you can't even read
Honestly do you think anyone would answer that in a public forum? Doing so without evidence/proof would be stupid. Even asking the question is....well.....
Well Bobby I do agree without evidence might be stupid but some people have certain crappy characteristics and you can kinda just guess it's the type of thing a person might do. Although of course it might not be another store owner it could be anybody..a disgruntled employee, unsatisfed customer etc. From what I heard that place had lots of flat worms ,red bugs,nudis all kinds of other pests so maybe that could be an idea. Maybe someone bought some infested coral and it wiped out their tank so they decided to do the same in return. Let's not get into a big debate about how much some people love the store cuz it was supposedly cheap or the guy is a great guy whatever, I'm not interested. I'm just saying this is what I heard and that might be a possible explanation also.

FMF0331

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
199   0   0
Disgruntled employee .. highly unlikely.
maybe someone did buy an infested coral or frag, but that someone should've known better and dipped it.
It's ashamed that this happened, but aqua hut will bounce back becuase of his loyal customers.

mtk

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious how they know it was bleach? For a large system like aqua huts wouldn't you need a large amount of bleach?

About 17 years ago I worked at a pet store on SI and they did not allow people to bring in food or beverages into the store for that very reason.

People sux

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Damm boy I have feelings:D:smokin:
What are you talking about a book ..you can't even read

Well Bobby I do agree without evidence might be stupid but some people have certain crappy characteristics and you can kinda just guess it's the type of thing a person might do. Although of course it might not be another store owner it could be anybody..a disgruntled employee, unsatisfed customer etc. From what I heard that place had lots of flat worms ,red bugs,nudis all kinds of other pests so maybe that could be an idea. Maybe someone bought some infested coral and it wiped out their tank so they decided to do the same in return. Let's not get into a big debate about how much some people love the store cuz it was supposedly cheap or the guy is a great guy whatever, I'm not interested. I'm just saying this is what I heard and that might be a possible explanation also.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: