jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Damm what a set back for don, hes a good guy always has good prices too, did someone think messing with his tanks was gonna put him out of business? the guy been there for 100 years

I guess so the guy been in business 35 years first time this happin to him he is not going any where but now I hear they are getting some fancy cameras so I hope next time they catch the a&&hole just not right in my book

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

d5332

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.9%
94   3   0
This is awful but for who ever knows the store owner, tell him to brush it off, despite the financial loss. Human beings can be jerks sometimes, that could have been a competitor or some poor life loser who asked for a discount and did not get it or bought something and it died and blamed the shop.

Its a shame all that livestock paid the price.

Someone mention to the owner that the security cameras need to be high resolution expensive cameras and to installed in insde the show room AND in the back room, don't scratch off employees from the suspect list.

If he goes inexpensive on the cameras its very hard for law enforcement to identify any suspect because of the poor grainy image. The images make look identifiable live on the monitor but when recorded images are replayed the quality is very very poor.

dynamictank

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
people are sick they really need to have their heads examined, if this is true than I hope aquahut has camera's? I know my lfs does and if I ever caught somebody doing that I'd make them drink the bleach.
lol id press charges and show all recits for the month and sue him and try to get animal abuse i hope someone is caught on tape would like to post his pic online or tatoo on his face fish killer lol:Lurking:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: