JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I think the problem with Tropical Showcase is they've been in business for so long that they are lax. I don't know how they stay in business except for that people must not care about anything except commute to their LFS. They've been in business for almost as long or as long as I've been alive and survived a fire as well in the location they're in.

They were originally in the CVS shopping center at 106 and Old Country Road. They were a much nicer store when I was a kid and in that location, I don't remember it being humid and as Imbarrie said skeevy. That where I had my first FW tank when I was 8 or 9 and we got everything there. I used to love going in there with my dad, now I avoid it like the plague.

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
It looks like it still has a lot of stock left over from that time. Piled up around the store. It seriously looks like a hoarder has slowly been moving in.

I agree 100%. They have the dry stock section that has those metal aisle seperations, but then stuff thrown everywhere that you have to squeeze between to get to the frozen food. All around bad store with unhealthy livestock and a hoarding feel to it for sure.

Custom05Taco

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I remember the store with the giant pacu and the prairie dogs. That was a great store! I used to love going there as a kid!

I've been trying to think of the name all night was it pet paradise?

Pets NHP went out of business a while ago.

That's to bad that was a good store I got a lot of nice fish from there when I had my 150 FOWLR.

Jarrett

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
the customer service at tropical showcase is disgusting. i had it out with that lady never had such a rude experience in my life. hope i didnt ruin this thread but i think everyone agress about that place but +1 for AV they are awesome i get all my stuff from their.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: