highboost91

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
hey guys never been on this site before but def liking what ive seen so far everyone seems really nice and helpful just wondering if any body can help me get my 6gal fluval edge filled a lil bit quicker and possibly sell me some frags a lil cheaper than stores will?? thanks guys

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
If this is your first tank. You have to understand the basic of saltwater. Before you jump into buying stuff. Do your research on how to start your first saltwater tank. You need to learn chemistry of saltwater. 6 gallon tank for you or anybody to start is starting out the wrong way. Than you want start frags? Too help you try with the biggest tank you have room for. Understand this is very slow progress to start and learn. Than you must understand equipment that is need. Ask as many question even if they are stupid ones. Start out using Search button to get you going.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Welcome to the MR family!!

How about telling us some more about your set up, like what equipment you are running, and of course the actual parameters.;) What test kits are you using also.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: