E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
Tropical Island is 100% worth the drive from Nassau. Just getting the opportunity to see the 220 gallon reef in the front of the store is worth it alone, not to mention typically very healthy fish and an excellent coral selection.

Aquarium Village is also great. Those are really the only two stores I frequent on LI.

frankieboy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try total aquarium ist in lynbrook they have a web site, www.totalaquarium.com I haven't go yet. Also pet warehouse lol used to be aquarium adventure they went out of business know pet warehouse has tanken over look good bin there once. And fish looked good but I can't be shore of myself cause I'm not experienced with saltwater fish yet. But as for me long island is good place for lfs Manhattan aquarium is, good but train is a way to go there city parking is a pain ticket if you don't watch the street signs, as for Yonkers is far for me plus tolls I feel that money can go tords fish and gas. Lamo I'm new starting hobby so I'm probably don't know what's good.

Sent from my PG86100 using Reefs

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: