MikeC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
Heads up if your looking for clowns Mike at Tropical Island just got a ORA
Shipment in of Snowflakes and Platinums think he said snowflakes were $39.99
And Platnums were $59.99:eek:

I picked up 2 platnums myself.
He got a bunch of other fish & coral also but was still unpacking.

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I picked up to 2 platinum clowns paired up quick also a great store

Attachments

• 20130413_112056.jpg
    20130413_112056.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 318
Last edited:

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
I went yesterday and didn't pay too much attention to clowns (I already have a pair if wyoming whites). However, it's very difficult to go to Tropical Island and NOT find something you like.

yup, picked up 2 snowflake clowns last week $39each. I was driving by today and noticed the door opened, there usually closed on Mondays. Stopped in and as expected Mike's cleaning all the tanks. That guys really devoted to his craft, almost pulled the trigger on a flame angle.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I was there this morning and got the snowflake clown I have been after for so long. Also grabbed a nice frag of frogspawn that I didn't realize was the wall type till I got it home. I was looking for branching and at first glance it appeared to be one. This was my first time ever to the store, still very happy and can't wait to head back. Hard not to pull the trigger on one of the nice clams they had.

CHEMCHEF

PERMANOOB
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Went this morning. Picked up 13 sps frags, some ora , a nice clam. Orange plate, a 6 head Duncan frag. And some other misc. stuff.what a deal. 30% off can't be beat. Thanks to Andrew for helping me out.
This 30% off is all week!!
Get down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: