qy7400

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Let's see some of the items that will be in the raffles....

OK, a small tease....

32556.jpg

32394.jpg

SupremeFishGuy

zoanthid fanatic
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
cool, I'm new to the hobby and this will be my first frag swap ever. I will be there, looking forward to it! setting up my first tank next week, and hope to pick up some cool corals out there.

Spartanwarrior

Reefer Always Learning
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
cool, I'm new to the hobby and this will be my first frag swap ever. I will be there, looking forward to it! setting up my first tank next week, and hope to pick up some cool corals out there.
Welcome! Tons of info and advice to be had here on MR. You'll meet some fantastic people.
Just an fyi tho, a new tank only a few weeks out, won't be ready for a lot of the mid-high range stuff you'll find at a swap. Go with easier things, ie leathers, etc instead of the flashy SPS or zoas. Let you tank cycle out and then establish a strong biological community. You'll be sorely disappointed after the quick death in a non-established tank. Patience is key in this hobby. I speak only from experience!
But by all means, come down and drool like I will be and make some new friends. We'll all be happy to show you the ropes!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: