Status
Not open for further replies.

bizarrecorals

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is easy to maintain 1 or 2 tanks at home, it is extremely difficult to keep fish ick-free in a store, try to be a little reasonable, cut the guy some slack.

nyfynest22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
no ich ,:argue:mike is really freindly and helpfull,good prices really nice stuff i go there all the time ,best store in long island ,and i know them all

+1 but i knew someone was FULL of ****. why he would say that is beyond me. mike is a awesome guy trying to make a living doesnt say one bad thing about anyone just trys to help and for someone to come on here and start talking crap and hasnt been to his shop is wrong in my opinion, think of it this way how many people read that, that didnt know mikes quality and was like screw that place? i own my own electrical business and if some one was to say we sucked without using us just to hurt my business i would be upset. any way for all those that doubt this place i promise you its def 1 of the best if not the best on getting corals, check it out for your self!

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
:fishhit: people just like to start stuff its like a high school thing damien got fired from that shop ?
+1 but i knew someone was FULL of ****. why he would say that is beyond me. mike is a awesome guy trying to make a living doesnt say one bad thing about anyone just trys to help and for someone to come on here and start talking crap and hasnt been to his shop is wrong in my opinion, think of it this way how many people read that, that didnt know mikes quality and was like screw that place? i own my own electrical business and if some one was to say we sucked without using us just to hurt my business i would be upset. any way for all those that doubt this place i promise you its def 1 of the best if not the best on getting corals, check it out for your self!

Will C

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
just picked up some dry goods and a nice lps, he's has a tank that appears to be just set up w/ a large egg crate rack perfect for sps. I didn't ask, started to talk to a guy setting up a 125 (first tank!). Store looked great everything was clean, good stuff and tanks dedicated to fish were not overpacked. Worth a visit -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: