Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Went to Tropical Island Aquarium in Deer Park today picked up a nice Scolly frag. Just wanted to let others in the area know he has some great frags and bigger pieces at decent prices compared to other stores on the island. Probably going back tomorrow...said he is going to frag a huge rock covered in rainbow ricordia's :Lurking:.

That's all....just wanted to give everyone a heads up if they haven't been there yet.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I got the frag for $60 (1 1/2" x 1 1/2"). I think there are one or two pieces of it left and a bunch of other whole ones too.

I think I'll be headed back for that Ric today too....he said there was a waiting list for them....

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I just picked up the led lighting he had from Wingo. love it...............

What model....Mike was saying he is getting in some new ones in the next week or so. I think they are about 1" wide and 40" long. If that's the one ....How they look and what else are you running with them.

I also went back today for the rainbow ricordia :pimp: Siiiick ! Go get one while they last.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I spoke to Mike yesterday about it and he said he was getting some new fixtures in, today I read on Wingos Marketplace forum that he had a display model at Tropical Island and the one in the first frag tank looked just like the old model on Wingos page. I'm thinking it could be the old model that was on that tank ???

Either way they look sick. I bet even better with the MH lights. I have T5's and want to add a strip to get the shimmer and a little better color.

jason18

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh guys it is the old model and i love it it works great for me cause my tank is in the wall..The strips will work great but i will ned more of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: