Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaynie1028

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
If it's the acans I'm thinking I saw and asked how much last week. I was told 140.00. They where in the second to last tank in back they looked kinda blueish/redish if I remember right. They were setup kinda high in the tank. The scan heads looked kinda small though. But what a great score for you. That's an amazing price. I bought a giant clown goby.

NYReef

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
That is the colony Jaynie and under my lights the blue heads are getting the red and light green you expect for acan lords, finally I got a good price. The red monti cap is really nice too as well as the orange lord colony and the bubblegum chalice. All have colored up nice in the short time in my reef, I only expect them to get better.

Jaynie1028

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Good for you what a great deal. I would have jumped all over that. Good luck with it. I remember it was a pretty color. I'm sure Don is going to cry if he finds out how cheap they sold it to you. Unless he sold it to you. He sometimes gives out amazing prices on some stuff. I have always been happy with prices from him. Well good luck with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: