Status
Not open for further replies.

jcolon2

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Aqua hut received a huge shipment. I was there at about 2:30 today and I bought a beautiful African Leopard Wrasse for only 20 dollars. they had giant anemones (I could put my damn hand in the mouth). They had pink fromias, sharks, blue spotted stingray, sea apples, pipefish, like 50 tank-bred black ocellaris clowns, 3 picasso clowns, huge clown gobies, like 20 of the sea hare with the cirri and blue diamonds, etc... Deff. worth a look.

jcolon2

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Albano,

The wrasse is reccomended for experts, however; that is due to it's difficult feeding habits. It tends to only eat live foods. I stock my tank constantly with pod populations to maintain my current population. I have lots of live rock and sand which helps. And I am about to order live mysid. Anyway, my wrasse is eating frozen food. I promise I have done my research; this was far from an impulse buy.

My mandarin is listed as expert as well and I have had him for three months and he is growing fatter. It is far from emaciated. I intend to keep him that way by keeping up on my pod population.

Last edited:

NYReef

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
For dry goods he has all e good stuff at internet prices. He will also order you anyting you don't see. I have been going there for like 20 years and it is only getting better.

NYReef

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I got a huge, 6" x 8" acan lord there for $50 yesterday. It has like 40 heads!! $30 for a large red monti swirl, and two large chalices were $30 a piece. Amazing corals and prices, you just have to get there right after a shipment cause 1) it goes faaaast, and 2) they will suffer if kept too long in their poor lighting. Fish its the same, wait too long and they go downhill, that said get it early and they are great and cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: