KurtL

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all names Kurt. Finally decided to register onto this forum with a little bit of pushing from Long Island Mike lol I work full time at National Grid and also part-time at Country Critters. I live in Medford with my wife, 2 dogs, 3 cats, and 2 reefs. Stop by the store sometime to say hello.:grouphug:

reefprobe

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Kurt welcome.......you work at Critters we love that store they have the coolest display tanks. I bring my kids in there just to check out all the big sharks and stuff.

KurtL

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife has a tank its a biocube 8 waiting on getting a 70watt halide on there not much in there right now(honestly I hate the thing) lol My tank is a 20 long bare bottom with a current 150watt halide, 2 koralias, HOB refugium which houses the heater, aquaticlife skimmer, and small power filter for mechanical. I have a mix of zoo's, some ricordeas, a few montis, 2 plates, and leptastrea. I did have 2 clams but peppermint shrimp killed both OVERNIGHT. One of those clams was 3 years old so that was upsetting. Theres an occelaris clown and a trimma sp. nano goby also. Currently I'm having a problem with red slime. I'm basically out of options regarding that but I remember reading somewhere there is a bacteria or something along those lines that with time will get rid of it?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all names Kurt. Finally decided to register onto this forum with a little bit of pushing from Long Island Mike lol I work full time at National Grid and also part-time at Country Critters. I live in Medford with my wife, 2 dogs, 3 cats, and 2 reefs. Stop by the store sometime to say hello.:grouphug:

hey Kurt

i work for national grid also...at metrotech

mike

we gotta talk fish one day --lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: