rickytsui

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
jerl those are meltting pot that only feed on meaty LPS u need to pick up some interceptor u see in your pics those acan have some dark spot and those are bug that eat and melt away your acan

rickytsui

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
BTW i got hit last year with this and i saw on RC that interceptor kill those bugger and i have try this already ( they also kill red bugs ) and all my acan after a week starting to come back good luck

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Ricky - if he has an issue with bugs - wouldn't this be happening to ALL of his acans? It seems to only be happening to the ones that are light in color, nor are they placed near each other - they are on opposite sides of the tank.

whats a high temp for acans?
I am also curious about this.

rickytsui

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Ricky - if he has an issue with bugs - wouldn't this be happening to ALL of his acans? It seems to only be happening to the ones that are light in color, nor are they placed near each other - they are on opposite sides of the tank.

I am also curious about this.
it will soon when they are done with those acan that they are eatting

swervo513

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Looks more like dying... Try a %30 water change and move them to a low area with medium to low flow and light. Do not target feed them for now. See how that works. Oh and keep them away from other corals and crabs/shrimp.

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
update tested water with new test kit all good still
i removed 7 acans from the tank that were in bad shape all other look great right now i will see what happins in the morning

Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
i was also going to say all your other acans in the back look healthy. and do you feed them at all? try putting it in a lower light area. i had a problem with my pink acan also.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: