aquaman515

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know im off topic but where is George is he still working there ? He by far is one of the coolest staff member joe has at the store. Very respectful and helpful guy hope he is still there if he is what days i rather deal with him than any of the staff members no offense guys.Your store is amazing but he just makes it fun and my wife agrees big time....

zenfish

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know im off topic but where is George is he still working there ? He by far is one of the coolest staff member joe has at the store. Very respectful and helpful guy hope he is still there if he is what days i rather deal with him than any of the staff members no offense guys.Your store is amazing but he just makes it fun and my wife agrees big time....

wow what a dick.... call the store and find out what days he works.... nice to come on here and insult the staff of MA

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I was there yesterday and i was like WOW tanks and stand every where in the store and i saw that they have changed the place around. I guess that show on how long i havent been down to M.A lol. Btw thanks George for helping me pick out my black misbar ocellaris clownfish. What a great M.A staff member and funny too lol

Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
I was there yesterday and i was like WOW tanks and stand every where in the store and i saw that they have changed the place around. I guess that show on how long i havent been down to M.A lol. Btw thanks George for helping me pick out my black misbar ocellaris clownfish. What a great M.A staff member and funny too lol

Thanks for the kind words.

Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Hey first of all Thanks for showing support to M.A. But my M.A. family is something else cant have a better team than this..Anytime im not around any of the other guys can help you out..M.A. WISHES EVERYONE HERE A HAPPY NEW YEAR:party:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: