Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
We have been extra busy this week...dealing with exciting fish and coral shipments. We already had a great selection of fish but the new arrivals from East Africa only make things sweeter...beautiful little "Flame Back Angels", exotic and weird looking "Weever Blennies", lots of cool Wrasses (including some dazzling "Radiant Wrasses), lively "Powder Blue Tangs" and the list goes on..
For corals ...We got another shipment from Australia that includes the increasingly hard to acquire "Gold Torches" and other "Prime" Euphyllias..lots of sublime "Acans" and "Lobos"...all with great colors.
Our store owner Joe "swooped in" from off the West Coast this week and following in his wake was a shipment of stuff that we got from Jakarta...beyond the usual great corals that arrive from that part of the world, the things that I want to tell you about most are anemones...Some really beautiful "Carpets" are in the store right now..vibrant neon green and a wonderful shade of blue..( had an exquisite red one that was sold just before my posting this)....These along with some really nice Red Bubble-tip Anemones and every other anemone in the store are slashed by 25%!
This includes our Long Tentacled, Sebae and Cerianthus anemones...any and all!
Clownfish and Anemones are one of the most natural "pairings" in the world..to this end we had to include Clownfish in our sale this weekend..25% off, same as the Anemones!
We have some "Designer Clownfish" in the mix that you can snap up cheaply..."Snow Onyx" and "Onyx" are standouts....
A varied selection of other great looking Clownfish awaits to choose from...all captive bred, perky and "oversized" compared to what you see elsewhere.
So it is indeed "Clownfish and Anemone Week here at Manhattan Aquariums...see you over the weekend.."Happy Fragging".

IMG_3171.jpg

IMG_3073.jpg

IMG_3071.jpg

IMG_3069.jpg

IMG_3160.jpg

IMG_3157.jpg

IMG_3159.jpg

IMG_3158.jpg

IMG_3156.jpg

IMG_3154.jpg

IMG_3153.jpg

IMG_3151.jpg

IMG_3149.jpg

IMG_3148.jpg

IMG_3147.jpg

IMG_3145.jpg

IMG_3142.jpg

IMG_3136.jpg

IMG_3132.jpg

IMG_3130.jpg

IMG_3167.jpg

IMG_3088.jpg

IMG_3090.jpg

IMG_3094.jpg

IMG_3095.jpg

IMG_3103.jpg

IMG_3106.jpg

IMG_3120.jpg

IMG_3122.jpg

IMG_3124.jpg

IMG_3129.jpg

IMG_3162.jpg

IMG_3164.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3079.jpg
    IMG_3079.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 695
Last edited:

fjpod

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw the carpets up close and personal today. Excellent color, shape and condition. But for myself, I picked up a few small frags for my 20 gal. A nice 2 1/2 head hammer, acan, zoas, shroom, a few snails, and a gorgeous frag of red/orange monti.

Javier is the man.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: