Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
We are jump starting the Presidents Day Weekend with a BIG BANG!
Just got in a ?ridiculous" shipment of fish from Hawaii and the Red Sea....
Highly desirable things like Pygmy Multicolor Angels, "Tiger Coral Beauty Angels?, so many ?Flame Angels? we are running a small ?Special? on these..Reg 69.99, now 29.99 (limit 2 per customer),?Flame Wrasses? (nice size on these), ?Rhomboid Fairy Wrasses?, lots of ?Mystery Wrasses?, a ?Psych head Wrasse? (absolutely breathtaking), a really nice assortment of tangs including some Purple tangs, Achilles and Sohal Tangs. Yellow Tangs will ?scream out? of the store at 19.99..down from 44.99! (limit 3 per customer)...
Other great things that also caught my eye?Dracula gobies, Helfrichi firefish (a steal on these at 89.99..not the usual 129.99!), and one type of Anthias that I had not seen ?in person? before..namely Cooper?s Anthias?
Joe really went nuts ?shopping? and what I have touched on briefly here really does not even scratch the surface in terms of the assortment of goodies we just got in..UNREAL!
As far the ?Inverts? go..forget it! This is where the fun starts and again Joe went crazy here too. We are the most stocked we have ever been with ?crawling things?!
To this end we are even offering a ?package? of sorts?take 6 lge Astrea snails (2.99ea or 3/8.00), 2 Peppermint shrimp (4.99ea) and 6 Hermit Crabs (1.99 or 3/5.00)?We will let you have them all for..(Drum roll please..)..14.99!!!! (2 ?combo" limit per customer).
?Inverts that arrived today.. Pink sea cucumbers, Feather Dusters, Blue legged and Zebra Hermit Crabs..(Special on the ?Zebras??49 cents instead of the usual 1.49!!!), Strawberry Mithrax Crabs..and so much more?I could go on endlessly but instead I will invite you to come and see for yourself..We are really excited and know that you will be too...Happy Fragging "Peeps"...

IMG_3230.jpg

IMG_3233.jpg

IMG_3237.jpg

IMG_3243.jpg

IMG_3244.jpg

IMG_3248.jpg

IMG_3264.jpg

IMG_3266.jpg

IMG_3272.jpg

IMG_3277.jpg

IMG_3280.jpg

IMG_3283.jpg

IMG_3285.jpg

IMG_3288.jpg

IMG_3291.jpg

IMG_3295.jpg

IMG_3289.jpg

IMG_3297.jpg

Last edited:

chinatown

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
javier, you guys have any other anthias in stock, like barletts and dispars? and prices? might just have to make a trip to MA! thanks dude.

TNT280

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Your post isn't clear, looks like your mystery wrasse are on sale for 29.99, when they are 89.99, and the only one that seems to be on sale is the flame angel and yellow tang , make people drive out there for nothing....lol

Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
Your post isn't clear, looks like your mystery wrasse are on sale for 29.99, when they are 89.99, and the only one that seems to be on sale is the flame angel and yellow tang , make people drive out there for nothing....lol

I apologize for the confusion but there is a period right before we mentioned the price for the yellow tangs ;0(

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: