Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
Another week sails by and before you know it, it is time to talk about all the new arrivals and sales/specials here at Manhattan Aquariums.
I am particularly excited this week because we managed to secure some really interesting and hard to find little "reef gems".
Fascinating things like "Geometric Hawkfish" (Plectnanthias inermis)..red and white checker board pattern with a long white dorsal spine reminiscent of a "Yasha Haze goby". "Borbonius Anthias (Holanthis borbonius), they came in at the cutest size I have ever seen them..barely 2 inches and adorable. A new batch of Helfrichi firefish..perky and eating well, Swalesi basslets (Liopropoma swalesi..great color. Two Spot hogfish (Bodianus bimaculatus)..pink and yellow little beauties and good reef denizens..there are more hot little "findings" to tell you about but these I will jump past as pictures will follow and you will have a very definite idea of all the goodies we got in today...Should mention at this point however that we also got a whole "circus" of "Designer Clowns" from Sustainable Aquatics but I will let the pictures do all the talking for now..
To our sales/specials this week....
ORA corals/"frags'' are one of the things taking the "spotlight" this week...you take a whopping 25% off any and all..no limit!
For variety we decided to put all Reef Nutrition/Reed Mariculture Foods on sale this week..This means your "Tigger Pods", "Arcti Pods", "Mysis Feast" etc..the entire line of foods are all 25% OFF!!!
Now would be the time to stock up on this line supreme reef foods and also snag some Aquacultured, "no hassle" ORA SPS frags!!! Hope to see you and Happy 'fragging"...

IMG_3973.jpg

IMG_3978.jpg

IMG_3830.jpg

IMG_3829.jpg

IMG_3828.jpg

IMG_3823.jpg

IMG_3822.jpg

IMG_3821.jpg

IMG_3818.jpg

IMG_3817.jpg

IMG_3814.jpg

IMG_3832.jpg

IMG_3940.jpg

Fancy White Clownfish
IMG_3945.jpg

IMG_3942.jpg

IMG_3844.jpg

IMG_3838.jpg

Snow Onyx
IMG_3937.jpg

IMG_3946.jpg

IMG_3927.jpg

IMG_3903.jpg

IMG_3901.jpg

IMG_3900.jpg

IMG_3885.jpg

IMG_3879.jpg

IMG_3877.jpg

IMG_3871.jpg

IMG_3865.jpg

IMG_3856.jpg

IMG_3853.jpg

IMG_3845.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3870.jpg
    IMG_3870.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 526
Last edited:

Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
How are you guys stocked with ORA acros and montipora frags? Can you give us a run down of some of the nicer frag names?

Of course!

Mini Red Planet
Bird of Paradise
Purple Stylo
Hawkins Blue Echinata
Purple Tricolor
Peach Digitata
ORA Borealis
German Blue Polyp
Green-tip Orange Birdsnest
Green Velvet Acro
Purple Plasma Staghorn

And many more!

ROGERWILCO357

michigan reefer sps
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
would you ship (48127MI.)the Borbonius Anthias (Holanthis borbonius) would you have a pair? also need some tigger pods and garlic nori looking for the large package with 50 sheets would you have that ?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Javier, your the man !
thanks for your help on friday and saturday, gota bunch of good frags, and thanks for cutting the plugs very helpful indeed, i hope the goniopora survives in my tank its the best coloured i have ever seen.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: