Metrokat

High Heeled Reefer
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
SWOOOON THUD!
5044.jpg

Okay, those colonies I was eyeballing for the longest time (should I shouldn't I should I shouldn't I) are in danger of ending up in my tank! Holy smokes!

Thank you MA for extending the sale through Sunday and for honoring the discount for yesterdays purchases. Wow.

Gentlemen (and my lovely ladies) thank you for your patience, MA does not disappoint. I hope to see you at the store again today!

al0ha

The Inked Reefer
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
thanks javier for everything. hope everybody else gets their receipt adjusted too.

and sorry kat for heating up your thread with this situation. hope to finally meet you at the swap coming up!

irvp13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I'm glad everything worked for everybody. Kat it was nice meeting you, thank ou or putting this together.
I got a nem and a couple of maroon clowns and they paired and host the nem right away!! As with all MA livestock they are beautiful.

AlA

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Did you get your 25% off ?

Yup!

Back when I had my first sw tank 10 years ago I tried a lemon peel (twice) but had terrible luck. This fish from MA was eating spectrum pellets while I was drip acclimating him! I've never had a fish that relaxed during acclimation. He was eating today too.

Under the AI sols, his blue markings glow and he looks like a warrior

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Yup!

Back when I had my first sw tank 10 years ago I tried a lemon peel (twice) but had terrible luck. This fish from MA was eating spectrum pellets while I was drip acclimating him! I've never had a fish that relaxed during acclimation. He was eating today too.

Under the AI sols, his blue markings glow and he looks like a warrior
Alot of contraversial stories regardless MA still come out on top...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: