Metrokat

High Heeled Reefer
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Join me for a shopping spree at Manhattan Aquariums. Mention MetroKat's Club to get 25% off all livestock. MA is psyched for my next get together, thank you to those that came to the one in October.

Look forward to seeing you. BTW I bought a sick RBTA for under $30 yesterday at MA!!! :biglaugh:

CORRECTION:
The code is "Kat's Club" to get 25% off with Manhattan Aquarium livestock on April 21st.

I'd like to make sure everybody understands that this is Metrokat's meeting, not the moderator KathyC who may also be known as Kat.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Join me for a shopping spree at Manhattan Aquariums. Mention MetroKat's Club to get 25% off all livestock. MA is psyched for my next get together, thank you to those that came to the one in October.

Look forward to seeing you. BTW I bought a sick RBTA for under $30 yesterday at MA!!! :biglaugh:

CORRECTION:
The code is "Kat's Club" to get 25% off with Manhattan Aquarium livestock on April 21st.

I'd like to make sure everybody understands that this is Metrokat's meeting, not the moderator KathyC who may also be known as Kat.

Can't wait to see you again Kat! You always plan awesome stuff for all of us and we appreciate it!!!

Don't worry girl, i'd never confuse you for someone else! You're the only Kat i know, plus- aren't you the OP of this thread?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

CORRECTION:

I'll be there!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: