tangy84

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I really don't know how this site picks the moderators. Do they have to put enough negative comments and just make peoples life harder to become one? I don't know, I'm just wondering. Thanks kat for handling this event and taking time to set something like this up. Even if u get something out of it, ur still helping out a lot of people and u deserve it.

Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
Join me for a shopping spree at Manhattan Aquariums. Mention MetroKat's Club to get 25% off all livestock. MA is psyched for my next get together, thank you to those that came to the one in October.

Look forward to seeing you. BTW I bought a sick RBTA for under $30 yesterday at MA!!! :biglaugh:

CORRECTION:
The code is "Kat's Club" to get 25% off with Manhattan Aquarium livestock on April 21st.

I'd like to make sure everybody understands that this is Metrokat's meeting, not the moderator KathyC who may also be known as Kat.

THAT IS CORRECT! We are psyched for this coming meeting. Last time was really fun to see many familiar faces. Please everybody joins us!

We are actually setting aside a bunch of amazing corals, fish and frags for this meeting. I will upload some teaser shots as we get closer to the big day
...:Up_to_som

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I really don't know how this site picks the moderators. Do they have to put enough negative comments and just make peoples life harder to become one? I don't know, I'm just wondering.

Again I am a member of Manhattan Reefs and that comes before being a mod. The waaaaaaaaaah thread is in the Nudibar for you to post more information on this subject.

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Kudo to you!
:hug:

Join me for a shopping spree at Manhattan Aquariums. Mention MetroKat's Club to get 25% off all livestock. MA is psyched for my next get together, thank you to those that came to the one in October.

Look forward to seeing you. BTW I bought a sick RBTA for under $30 yesterday at MA!!! :biglaugh:

CORRECTION:
The code is "Kat's Club" to get 25% off with Manhattan Aquarium livestock on April 21st.

I'd like to make sure everybody understands that this is Metrokat's meeting, not the moderator KathyC who may also be known as Kat.

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
well considering I use to give him half my lunch and breakfast all the time he better remember me:dog2:
If seeing you in person, yes, but remember a name not theirs is really unimaginable :dog2:!

Mind you I do think many animals are very smart.
I have parrots that remember names other their own; society finches that sing a certain tune when I pass by the cage with bird feed and another tone when I pass by with fish food and yet another tune if my housemate is passing with the same bird feed. I have cats that can feel my ex girl friend coming home before she even turn the corner from the street in none fixed time schedule and a dog that PHYSICALLY imitate a dead cat to signal me outside to look at the cat's corpse.

FaviaFreak

Aquarium Village
Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
If seeing you in person, yes, but remember a name not theirs is really unimaginable :dog2:!

Mind you I do think many animals are very smart.
I have parrots that remember names other their own; society finches that sing a certain tune when I pass by the cage with bird feed and another tone when I pass by with fish food and yet another tune if my housemate is passing with the same bird feed. I have cats that can feel my ex girl friend coming home before she even turn the corner from the street in none fixed time schedule and a dog that PHYSICALLY imitate a dead cat to signal me outside to look at the cat's corpse.

I know i was just kidding around he won't remember me from a hole in the wall lol..and to think of all that good bacon I gave him :fishhit:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: