Reef_Paddy

Always Thinkering
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I picked up a few corals today from you to start restocking my tank. I hadn't been there in a while, since you you were updating the lighting over the coral tanks.

My zoa's and acan's just didnt have had the same "pop" when I got them home so I now have light envy. :) Do you guys use the the SOL or Vega and White or Blue AI's? Im in the market for an upgrade and was seriously impressed with the coloration (and in general the store)

Reef_Paddy

Always Thinkering
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Right now I'm running a Profilux controlled DIY LED system with a mix of CREE Cool White, Blue and Royal Blues. I've had to running for over a year and I was happy with it until yesterday! My tank got wiped out due to losing power for 6 days so starting fresh and with justification to spend more money on it so want to upgrade the lights. Its only a RSM130D and was thinking of mounting a Radion over it (Battery backup being one of my decision factors) but I loved the colors yesterday from the AI's that MA had running so wanting to know exactly the configuration they are using. I'm yet to see a Radion over a tank in person and with the Gen 2 and Pro models on their way that could sway me back in favor but just doing my research. The price of the AI's is very tempting.

Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
Right now I'm running a Profilux controlled DIY LED system with a mix of CREE Cool White, Blue and Royal Blues. I've had to running for over a year and I was happy with it until yesterday! My tank got wiped out due to losing power for 6 days so starting fresh and with justification to spend more money on it so want to upgrade the lights. Its only a RSM130D and was thinking of mounting a Radion over it (Battery backup being one of my decision factors) but I loved the colors yesterday from the AI's that MA had running so wanting to know exactly the configuration they are using. I'm yet to see a Radion over a tank in person and with the Gen 2 and Pro models on their way that could sway me back in favor but just doing my research. The price of the AI's is very tempting.

Thank you for your kind words.

We are using AI Sol Blue: W:40 B:100 RB:100. Hope that helps.

Please pm us if you have any question.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: