Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
To Our Most Valued Customers,

We are very excited to be able to announce to all that Strawberry Shortcake Acros frags are now available again on the website!

Thank you for being patient and our apologies for keeping you waiting for so long!

These frags have been cut over a month ago, healed and colored up, ready to be picked up! No pay now, wait two weeks. Instant gratification!

Don't fall for any imitations out there. Buy with confidence from the original source that named it and introduced it to the general public @ MACNA '09. All frags come from our mother colony that has been fully acclimated into our system for months. We here at Unique Corals do not support chop shopping behaviors and we believe that you, the customers, deserve corals of high standards.

Take advantage of our specially priced Strawberry Shortcake for only 79.99, regular price $149.99!

We have extremely limited # of frags in stock and once this batch is sold out, they won't be available again for quiet some time. So please don't miss out on this chance to own a frag!

Click here for Strawberry Shortcake Acro Frags

strawberry_shortcake_acro.jpg

ss3.jpg

ss1.jpg

Be sure to reserve your price by checking out through the website to lock it in at this rate. First batch is almost gone and price will go back to regular pricing soon. :)

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Oh I gottcha. Reason why I ask was I got a frag from a different source and I was worried that it was not the same acro. I'm not a real big fan of lineage :D. I understand you guys have had your acro for a long time and you let your frags heal. I applaud you for your effort. Most guys don't go through the troubles these days.

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I'll be by today to pick one up.. Tried to order on the site with the in store pick up option and merchant doesn't have address is the message I got.. I'll be in going to manhattan first thing as soo as their open to make sure I get one this time around, if I get there and there all gone .......

Last edited:

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Are the frags encrusted? If I lose the one I have now I will probably hit you guys up. This coral ships pretty bad from what I understand.

armani4o3

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
i got mine yesterday not mounted and when i open the box it was in 4 bags and had 4 heat packs was very happy with the way it was shipped.. the frag still had it color out of the box will check on it and keep updated when my lights come on today

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: