FaviaFreak

Aquarium Village
Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
Tired of all this snow? Don't get cabin fever! come on in and check out our sales this weekend...

1) All Maricultured SPS in our 20' display will be 20% off

2) Austrailian Elegance Corals 20% off!!

3) All Softies storewide are 20% off this weekend as well

now in stock ORA True Percula's...Mystery Wrasse....Large Cleaner Shrimp...Nassarius Snails...Margarita Snails...Harlequin Shrimp...Fully Restocked on ORA SPS...and as always check out our 20' tank, filled with corals, corals, corals!!!!!!

grisha

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Yup, we will have some
Hey...
stopped by today to pick up a clown and had a really good time...price was amazing for actual store and the knowledge of the stuff was very impressive..
i overheard very sound advises by the MA sales stuff to people who just looking to join the hobby and i personally had a great time talking to a man Scott (#2)..

Guys it is so great to have you here in midtown and i commit to support you ...
MR members..Remember..it is easy to save few dollars buying online but your local LFS is something you can always go to at the time of emergency
Support your Local LFS :smash:

FaviaFreak

Aquarium Village
Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
Thanks so much for the support and the kind words! Much appreciated!
Hey...
stopped by today to pick up a clown and had a really good time...price was amazing for actual store and the knowledge of the stuff was very impressive..
i overheard very sound advises by the MA sales stuff to people who just looking to join the hobby and i personally had a great time talking to a man Scott (#2)..

Guys it is so great to have you here in midtown and i commit to support you ...
MR members..Remember..it is easy to save few dollars buying online but your local LFS is something you can always go to at the time of emergency
Support your Local LFS :smash:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: